Thursday, April 23, 2009

Thank You all for wish me happy birthday~

Thank You:

My Family:
-PoiSeng (FOX ge)
-Sheng kang (Giraffe di)
-Foong yee (gold fish mei)
-Hui teng (Niao mei)
-Vinny (daughter)
-Sharon(daughter)
-Mihui (Ms.penguin)

My Best Friends:
-Pei Pei
-Pui Yan
-Yee Cheng
-Bao Yun
-Kah Yan
-Xiao Ru
-Angel
-Nicole(angel's sister)
-Qian Wei (shengkang's sister)
-Shie Win
-Jie
-Kar Seng
-Kah Seng
-Chun Yao
-Melissa
-Ying Jie
-Sook Jian
-Sin yi (laopo, she never admit)
-Pooi Yee
-Wendy Choong

Those who signed on the card:
-Jun hoe
-Wendy
-Nicole
-Chui Yee
-Ah Kit
-keng peng
-hon foong
-Yu Yang
-Ker Lee
-PuiSze
-Peggy

Primary school Friends:
-Jun Ming
-Mei yan

*i apologize if i forget to write your name, and please inform me, because someone signed on the card but never wrote name*



I am happy and touching, foong yee i really thank you alot ohh go there and here for requesting signature for me birthday card and your shirt too~i like it but the size is small for me~ haiz I AM FAT!! ish~ so nice de shirt but cannnot wear~haizz

Btw, i am so happy today~
this year's birthday is the most touched birthday so far~

Thank you all ohh~
i am happy and satisfied it~
haha~~~

No comments: