Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Kei Kei's Birthday~ Weee~ =D

As i promised, here's the post! =P

I used to be the late one for any event or meet up, can't blame me, cause i really need sometimes to make myself up and then this and then that and then blah blah blah~ that could took me hours to finish~
But.....i'm not the late one this time! Yesh!
Not to blame others, just that really funny for the waiting phenomenon that we experienced~

Went to Suki-Ya, for the Japanese Steamboat Buffet...
for food-lover like me, i rate this restaurant for erm....

êêêê
4 out of 5 stars
The food and the soup is not bad, but the variety of the food is not much for choose...
but the taste is Good! =) Should go and try~ The environment is quite good~

Here comes the photos!

the green-tea is not that nice~
but it's fun to play with xD



see! they're actually funny~ LOL!




ok, i know i have a weird smile there~


don't punch me! xD

They're trying to ask me to do the so call
港女十式~
But my version is until 5 only~


1st


2nd


3rd


4th

*the 5th was blurred, so i decide not to upload it xD*


After that, it's photos time!
Bunch of cam-whore guys taking photos in the public,
they some more ignored the people over there!
Epic-level they've got huh! xD 




















Last which i really have to say about it!
me and cheau en rush to sungei wang to buy kei's and ning's birthday presents.....
and this causes cheau en's heel is broken...
i'm so sorry~ =(
but all the sweats that we drop is worth for it....
Happy Belated Birthday Kei and Ning!
Enjoy the Rilakkuma and the Chicky!!




No comments: