Sunday, June 27, 2010

Cruel Truth~

I think all form 5 students already get their papers, and so do i...
after 2 weeks of exam, 2 weeks of holidays and now turns up to 2 weeks of suffering...
because i this 2 weeks, we will get back our exam papers and so do the MARKS!

I think the marks is the measurement for how hard you tried and your standard...
of course everyone do care about it, reason?
one is for parents...
one is for school teachers
and another one is for own self...
i do not believe that if a person get a sucks marks but then he/she does not feel any sad or guilty...


this is impossible (although nothing is impossible)...
is the time for me to expose my marks for my friends
why am i so open to expose my marks here?
because i believe that not much of peoples will view my blog, but only friends...
so i don't mind to show my weakness (sorry Alvin, i didn't obey what you teach us *Don't show your weakness*)
hahaha~

As usual...i failed for few subjects....
BM - 56
BI - 79 (one more mark!)
Maths - 71
Add Maths - 28 (used to be)
Sejarah - 38 (expected)
Bio - 58
Che - 63
Phy - tomorrow will get the paper 3...tomorrow only update~
BC - 66
Moral - 76
Sivik - it's very complicated
PJK - haven't get it
Seni - 66 (objective questions make me die)


Well...friends~ that's it......
T.T

No comments: