Friday, November 21, 2008

What a interesting day~


Takoyaki S$3.30


Our Lucky Number 3


My Cousin Lunch [Teriyaki Chicken And Tempura S$ 8.80]

My Lunch [Teriyaki Chicken and Salmon Combo S$ 8.80]

wow....
today i go out with my cousin ( younger that one, older that one go out for basket ball already)
first we go her school (a secondary school which named Evergreen Secondary School)


OMG Singapore all school also big big one and all also beauty nehh~
my god!! make me wanna continue my education here
but unluckily i forget to take photo
haizzz so regret why don't take some photo[ for help me working more hard in studies to get a chance to study in Singapore]



haizz.....regret is useless now just can work hard to chasing up my result lohh.
then, we go to Causeway Point by bus, actually we are crazy[you can calls us lame also]
we take the opposite way of bus to the Causeway Point.


that mean actually we should take the bus at the right bus stop but we go to the left bus stop
not us make mistake, we "sengaja" want to do like that because we still have many time
before my cousin tuition start.

when we reached Causeway Point 1st thing we gonna to do is heal our dummy.....
"EAT"


my cousin bring me to a restaurant which name "Yoshinoya"
yea a Japan restaurant.

fact by im 1st time having lunch in this restaurant so i wonder want to order what......
then i look at the menu board i saw something is pulling my attention.


yeah is Teriyaki Chicken and Sulmon Combo. Kao ehhh the picture also look like tasty.
没办法lohhh i choose that~ hahaha

well every japan food also got a soup which call "味潧汤"
omg when i taste it
why the taste like very bad!!
but when the 2nd try
wow the taste become very good
omg i though it's a magic soup tim~
hahahaa
then we walk around the Causeway Point.
then go back to home
the day is end like this~

..........The END..........

No comments: